The Federal Republic of Kurabis is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.381 billion Kurabisians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Parducze. The average income tax rate is 43.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Kurabi economy, worth 126 trillion Kurabisian crowns a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 91,786 Kurabisian crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods, tourists are kicked out if they express interest in their national sport, adverts proclaim it has to be healthy if the Mornay uses hand-grated Gallopavian Gruyère, and psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kurabis's national animal is the hamster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Anti-Crabbism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kurabis, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in Kurabis, adverts proclaim it has to be healthy if the Mornay uses hand-grated Gallopavian Gruyère.
- : Kurabis changed its national faith to "Anti-Crabbism".
- : Kurabis altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Kurabis, tourists are kicked out if they express interest in their national sport.
- : Following new legislation in Kurabis, members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods.
- : Kurabis endorsed The Federal Republic of Eiriann.
- : Kurabis was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Eiriann.
- : Kurabis lodged a message on the The West Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Kurabis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Cormactopia Prime".
Endorsements Received: 72 » The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Bran Astor, Dalimbar, Varanius, Recuecn, Overthinkers, Big Bad Badger, Fujai, Dilber, The Unified Missourtama States, Arnic, Divina Patriae, Greynne, The United Republic of Westend, Saint Philip and Laurence, Tropical Isles, Psikuta, Etersopia, Oometz, Giovanniland, Greg Tucker, Bhang Bhang Duc, Westwind, Nuevo Solis, Libterraria, Wickedly evil people, Novasamita, Nord-Skandinavien, Kiensu, Sindria, Free Radio States, Rubberduckia, Bigstickistan, Squornshelan Remnant States, Constantinopolisia, United States of Northern America, United Adaikes, Homant Sainabroca, New Belia, Mathematania, DiscGolfLand, Inner Paniumati, Condonohia, The Anti-Social Socialists, Granducato Toscana, Moriari, Marshalia, Cro Magnon, Hertfordshire and Jammbo, Fuentana, and 22 others.Liberillia, Ilmecith, Great Sheriffdom, Wagoose, Cryland, Quevilis, Surroosia, Papercuts and Skittles, The Fourth Redoubt, Gastenburg, Ingentis Novus, San Mazer, Sensorland, Pi Island, Holmani, Nieubasria, Gracelantia, Acemet, Caot, Nrevyw, Arracrania, and Eiriann.