The Republic of Kung Ture is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, zero percent divorce rate, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 2.938 billion Tureans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Underground. The average income tax rate is 39.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Tureanic economy, worth 379 trillion Gold Marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 129,178 Gold Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints, you need a signed affidavit from a registered psychiatrist to claim that you have crazy low prices, and political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kung Ture's national animal is the Giant-Squid, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kung Ture was endorsed by The E-Democracy of The Rhein States.
- : Kung Ture was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Freienland.
- : Kung Ture was endorsed by The Order of Huego Sol.
- : Following new legislation in Kung Ture, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm.
- : Following new legislation in Kung Ture, you need a signed affidavit from a registered psychiatrist to claim that you have crazy low prices.
- : Following new legislation in Kung Ture, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Following new legislation in Kung Ture, healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease.
- : Following new legislation in Kung Ture, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm.
- : Kung Ture was endorsed by The Free Land of Curtis Cosla.
- : Kung Ture was endorsed by The Empire of Xorroth.
Endorsements Received: 118 » Yaorozu, Pallaith, Sunto, Great Bights Mum, Siwale, Valenair, Kwaj, Pleroma Sans Romans, Tharissus, Frances Francis the First of France, Puczovska, Shadowrik, Aldion, Notyoutopia, Holy Oranz, Alice Gardens, Sil Dorsett, Malta Comino Gozo, General COE, Ainsworth, Friently, Shin-Hachioji, Wineclaw, Selfgradatude, Diodone, American MapleStory, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Kelvaros Prime, Buckerino, Cloydicia, Bayern-Straubing, The Iron Lions, PlanetPunk, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, Republic of Dixie, Territorio di Nessuno, Tredano, Xentherida, Corfad, Beodarasc, Wodan, Victoriaans Nederlands, Unimaginable Doom, Apetopia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, and 68 others.SillyString, Malvad, NatsukiLand, Avornica, Eglise Sainte Eve, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Ozstan, Atain, Mordant99, Albacria, Shibutani, Guslantis, Q w e r t y, Californian Redwood, The Free Californian People, THX1138, Pizza Squared, Northern Glory, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Former English Colony, Koda-Land, Kylesburgh, Highton Islands, Eravonia, Kyrianian, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Sacrento, The Gamer Party, Walist, Sanjurika, The Mace Kingdom, New Seaview Cove, Suicidistan, Zeternia, Sundred, Liberentis, United Draconia, Empy, SORT, Sahriastan, Ethnon, Alsace and Lorraine United, The United States of Romania, Maott, Rochester Black, Aenglaland, I am the one who knocks, El Fiji Grande, Shaun, Misuvelia, Dar es Saalam, New Trisone, Abrickhouse, Solcialist States, Maj Tonia Godgueeber, Democritus, Joaquin El Chapo Guzman, Wilkshire, Sal Moodi, Malphe, Yarecir, Tawya, Xorroth, Curtis Cosla, Huego Sol, Freienland, and The Rhein States.