The Great Empire of Kundu is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Joshimus I with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 25.883 billion Kundanese are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kundington. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kundanese economy, worth a remarkable 7,157 trillion Republic Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 276,515 Republic Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drunk drivers are sentenced to death, barbed wire entanglements and guard towers surround the Kundington Natural History Museum, almost all of Kundu's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices, and euthanasia is legal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kundu's national animal is the Dodo bird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kundu's influence in Gay rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, euthanasia is legal.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, almost all of Kundu's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, barbed wire entanglements and guard towers surround the Kundington Natural History Museum.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, drunk drivers are sentenced to death.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, planes can be grounded for months simply because an inspector "didn't like the color".
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious.
- : Kundu endorsed The Commonwealth of Cale Nova.
- : Kundu was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
Endorsements Received: 19 » Giscuambourg, Emory, Iizaarland, BearNation, Alfoldia, Roulantina, Urdustan, Carrico, Catanthia, Tranquilliana, Belhomme, Metsx, Pukwudgie, Celdonie, Junilia, Sainte-Croix, Agenium, Duodez, and Cale Nova.