The Great Empire of Kundu is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by King Joshimus I with an even hand, and remarkable for its strictly enforced bedtime, public floggings, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 26.483 billion Kundanese are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kundington. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kundanese economy, worth a remarkable 7,612 trillion Republic Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 287,438 Republic Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime, the construction of massive skyscrapers seems to be the result of Kundu's mid-life crisis, and historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kundu's national animal is the Dodo bird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kundu lodged a message on the Gay Regional Message Board.
- : Kundu approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Canterlot".
- : Kundu was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Englandie.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism.
- : Kundu was endorsed by The Republic of Chardopolis.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, the construction of massive skyscrapers seems to be the result of Kundu's mid-life crisis.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Giscuambourg, Emory, Iizaarland, BearNation, Alfoldia, Roulantina, Catanthia, Tranquilliana, Belhomme, Metsx, Pukwudgie, Celdonie, Junilia, Sainte-Croix, Agenium, Duodez, Cale Nova, Bonum Locum, Discoveria, Infidel State, Biotopia, Phoenix Throne, Tyrrenian Kingdom, LeMoyne, East and West Lynn, United Germanic-American Commonwealth, Thermodolia, Genesis Fifteen, Smithstopia, Verum Terra, Ti Esrever, Equitia, Oneracon, Senshu, Violet Equality, Gender rolls, Pizza X, Urdustan, Skhotland, Marsaries, The Gay Paradise, Garondy, Novantis, Anandima, Mattrolanka, Judge Magistrates, Ecreo, European American States, The Wrong Neighbourhood, Danean Republic, and 7 others.Cuillin, Jeluvia, United Kingdom of Aitkenland, Moonface69, Flaeron, Meskia, and Chardopolis.