|Leader||King Joshimus I|
The Great Empire of Kundu is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by King Joshimus I with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 28.052 billion Kundanese are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kundington. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kundanese economy, worth a remarkable 8,325 trillion Republic Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 296,774 Republic Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting, and airplane passenger seat sizes and ticket prices are both first-class. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kundu's national animal is the Dodo bird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, airplane passenger seat sizes and ticket prices are both first-class.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Kundu was endorsed by The United States of Eklun.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, abortions are routinely performed in Kundu's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
- : Kundu was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Kundu was endorsed by The Kingdom of Englastonia.
- : Following new legislation in Kundu, only adults may purchase violent video games.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Giscuambourg, Emory, Iizaarland, BearNation, Alfoldia, Roulantina, Catanthia, Belhomme, Metsx, Duodez, Discoveria, Biotopia, Tyrrenian Kingdom, LeMoyne, East and West Lynn, Thermodolia, Genesis Fifteen, Smithstopia, Equitia, Senshu, Gender rolls, Urdustan, Marsaries, Novantis, Ecreo, European American States, Danean Republic, Moonface69, Flaeron, Meskia, Karitas, Oresky, The Lone Lords, Ubani, WKRP, Futch, Skhotland, Keloid, Omniscientia, Passeridae, Infidel State, Blood Wine, Veylearia, Ibethien, Farea Land, Tranquilliana, Norfolklandia, PerfectSociety, Very sexually active gay nerds, Redkozemlya, and 5 others.Our Alien Overlords, Loreardeand, Gitchie Manito, East Winchester, and Eklun.