The Federation of Kundam is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Democratic Socialist and Green Parties with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, complete lack of prisons, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful population of 1.273 billion Kundamians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Newtown. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 69.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Kundamian economy, worth 169 trillion Krons a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 133,370 Krons, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Students cut up leftover Krons during Arts and Crafts, all recreational drugs are legal, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes, and heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kundam's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kundam was endorsed by The Republic of Zedeya.
- : Kundam was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in Kundam, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : Following new legislation in Kundam, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Following new legislation in Kundam, all recreational drugs are legal.
- : Following new legislation in Kundam, students cut up leftover Krons during Arts and Crafts.
- : Kundam was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and Best Weather.
- : Kundam was endorsed by The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda.
- : Kundam endorsed The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : Following new legislation in Kundam, copyright laws have been abolished.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Notyoutopia, Vegetarian States, Siwale, Sankami, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Unimaginable Doom, Ice and Tinian, Sereeno, Crodaria, Esplandia, Arcadia of Kasterborous, SORT, Sunto, Yeraennus, Colony of lasting Hopes, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Sil Dorsett, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Xentherida, Holy Oranz, ABC, Chukstik Illahi, Pasargad, Zyvetskistaahn, Shadowrik, Ovsterland, Guslantis, Upper Portlandia, Frances Francis the First of France, Kingdom of Space, Wineclaw, Empy, Bharathvarsh, Sophista, Alice Gardens, Enosville, Wisconsota, Selfgradatude, Elspeth and Samina, Vazali, Kaschovia, Lord Ravenclaw, Equestrian Commonwealth, Valdr, Wolfensjaeger, Mercy Land, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, American MapleStory, and 45 others.Omicron Persei V111, StormRose, HMS Unicorn, The Rossinite Empire, Northern Gala Arment Toustavo, Kyrianian, Pallaith, Malta Comino Gozo, PlanetPunk, Kwaj, Reannia, Amerian States, Coemgen, General COE, Moristia, New Lakemba, Unsophisticate, Vszeklina, Friently, Wicheye, Hong Kong Empire, Jenner-Kardash, Lupus Imperium, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Faxfleet, Koda-Land, Cleoskye, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Lamexanope, Rylam, Anima Proxa, Kizja, McMasterdonia, Sanjurika, Yukti, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Sheppey, Forunte, Prevaland, Zemnaya Svoboda, and Zedeya.