The Theocracy of Kulgatha is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, unlimited-speed roads, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 606 million Kulgathans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Defense, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dorn. The average income tax rate is 39.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Kulgathan economy, worth 45.5 trillion narathems a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Woodchip Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 75,135 narathems, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime, and the army insists there is nothing gay about men in uniforms rolling in the mud. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kulgatha's national animal is the house centipede, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kulgatha was endorsed by The Republic of Beowulfe.
- : Kulgatha was endorsed by The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : Kulgatha was endorsed by The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda.
- : Kulgatha was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Prevaland.
- : Following new legislation in Kulgatha, the army insists there is nothing gay about men in uniforms rolling in the mud.
- : Following new legislation in Kulgatha, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime.
- : Following new legislation in Kulgatha, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Kulgatha, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth.
- : Following new legislation in Kulgatha, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award.
- : Kulgatha endorsed The Kianese Empire of McMasterdonia.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Pallaith, Yaorozu, Siwale, Notyoutopia, Alice Gardens, Valdr, Sunto, Great Bights Mum, Kwaj, Wintariu, Frances Francis the First of France, Shadowrik, Mercy Land, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Enosville, Helido, Holy Oranz, Southern Allican, Kaschovia, Malta Comino Gozo, Omicron Persei V111, Sil Dorsett, Coemgen, Sankami, Reannia, Ovsterland, Aragael, General COE, Bharathvarsh, HMS Unicorn, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, Moristia, Jenner-Kardash, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Faxfleet, Cleoskye, Kingdom of Space, Vszeklina, Wineclaw, Zedeya, Bikeni Jobia, Erfworld, Selfgradatude, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, American MapleStory, and 13 others.Anima Proxa, Kizja, Religioncord, McMasterdonia, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Sheppey, Yukti, Forunte, Prevaland, Zemnaya Svoboda, Aenglaland, and Beowulfe.