The Community of Kuda1 is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, democratic population of 716 million Kuda1ians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Environment, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. The average income tax rate is 69.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kuda1ian economy, worth 79.9 trillion kuds a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 111,544 kuds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
It turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage, out-of-work basketball players loom over the unemployment line, Kuda1 City's main city thoroughfare has been blocked by a row of leyland cypresses that mysteriously appeared overnight, and referenda are held for every conceivable government action. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kuda1's national animal is the squid, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kuda1 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Kuda1 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Antifa".
- : Kuda1 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Tobacco and Electronic Cigarettes".
- : Following new legislation in Kuda1, referenda are held for every conceivable government action.
- : Following new legislation in Kuda1, Kuda1 City's main city thoroughfare has been blocked by a row of leyland cypresses that mysteriously appeared overnight.
- : Kuda1 was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Balimut.
- : Kuda1 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Kuda1, out-of-work basketball players loom over the unemployment line.
- : Following new legislation in Kuda1, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage.
- : Kuda1 was endorsed by The Federation of North Yeetland.
Endorsements Received: 146 » Territorio di Nessuno, El Fiji Grande, Ethnon, Democritus, Pallaith, Corfad, Shin-Hachioji, New Pruessen, The Rhein States, Lionia, Yaorozu, Malta Comino Gozo, Great Bights Mum, PlanetPunk, The United States of Romania, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, Kwaj, Sundred, Mzeusia, Koda-Land, Notyoutopia, Selfgradatude, Holy Oranz, Bayern-Straubing, Shibutani, Siwale, United Draconia, New Bremerton, THX1138, Sil Dorsett, Castle Federation, Yarecir, Torakuen, Zeternia, Arstungry, Ka Ching, Snoodum, Frances Francis the First of France, National Goats, Q w e r t y, Minuda, Spartoptia, Buckerino, Wineclaw, Albacria, Shadowrik, Newpromisedland, Victoriaans Nederlands, Universal State Formula, and 96 others.Lunallian, SORT, Former English Colony, General COE, Sanjurika, The Serdey Islands, Newrun, Vincone Cae, Votak Matim, Niradans, Oshonia, Sinelona, Wilkshire, Californian Redwood, Uganda Knuckles UK, North Bratislava, McMasterdonia, Kasazzastan, Sakaryata, Maovale, The Iron Lions, Wunderstrafanstalt, Papika, The Windmilluminati, Atomic Industry Islands, Cloydicia, Highton Islands, Agrauron, Diodone, Daedric Stellar Empire, Rosewood-, Dreadton, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, Amauri, Pinguioris, Gladio II, Bearical, United North American, The Realm of Dorne, Stat Artha, Omnistria, Australiland, Democratu, Ninjak30, Federation Terra Australis, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Outer Egorniand, SillyString, Empy, Pleroma Sans Romans, The Pantheons, Xentherida, Unsophisticate, Zumlandia, The South Falls, Yukti, Maott, New Eleria, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Kulgatha, The Black Cathedral, Ethereal Expanse, Grobbillandia, Steraz, Pasargad, The Sinclarian Provinces, COCONUT-CITY, Alunya, Moubarakistan, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Guer Aike, Bridgett, Atain, Suicidistan, Ara Antrizuls, 1 very fast endotarter, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Justanistan, Joodey, Vathekia, Ofemerica, Ostrinios, SchoolHouse Rock, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Warsaw-Halicz, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Abject Ludicrosity, IsiMUd, Guslantis, North Yeetland, and Balimut.