|Currency||Official Gold Ingot|
The Empire of Kublam is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate population of 2.334 billion Kublamians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rhazk. The average income tax rate is 84.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kublamian economy, worth 439 trillion Official Gold Ingots a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 188,168 Official Gold Ingots, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct, cults that offer eternal life after death to those who follow a self-sacrificing saviour are frowned upon, octogenarian swimsuit models insist that they've still got it, and the nation is noticeably more cheerful on Tuesdays. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kublam's national animal is the Sacred Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kublam was endorsed by The Federation of The United Asian Republics.
- : Kublam endorsed The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, the nation is noticeably more cheerful on Tuesdays.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, octogenarian swimsuit models insist that they've still got it.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, cults that offer eternal life after death to those who follow a self-sacrificing saviour are frowned upon.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct.
- : Kublam was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Kublam was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Kublam endorsed The Republic of America Mjolnir.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts".
Endorsements Received: 63 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Ridann, Fraxhemark, H-Zhena, Aelitia, Am Echad, Roissyland, Fedele, Ver Norge, Socialist Holy American Empire, Izonno, Todd McCloud, Bachtendekuppen, Wiranath, Bullpups, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Marrico, Bacon Land, The Happian Union, Hizuru, Greater New Islew, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Tim Stark, Axdel, Thyaclinia, Davelands, Lejon Stad, Yumaka, The Sacred Whale, Merlovich, Neruch, Arkantis, Shantan, VW53Aland, Gorbastan, Yutogolan, Solarfall, The Romanum Legio, The Holy Empire of Moronica, The Angel of Charity, Ravendi, Indovinesia, East Malaysia, Janoobi Jazair, Rhealaliit, Just Vale 2, BearStackof2015, Republic of Berzerkistan, Someseni, and 13 others.The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, TheRuthenians, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, The Holy Utopian Republic, Justice-Becoming, Pakitsk, Astroa, Aleister, Funkadelia, America Mjolnir, The United Neo American Union, and The United Asian Republics.