The Republic of Krypton Nova is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Gaea Ruhzohedan with a fair hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.793 billion Novans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Administration and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nova City. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Novan economy, worth 991 trillion helping hands a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 206,907 helping hands, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The voyages of obsolete star-trekking satellites on deliberate escape orbits are only just beginning, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, people faint regularly as they get stuck with compulsory vaccinations, and the government has announced its plans to construct a giant weaponised robot-cat. Crime is totally unknown. Krypton Nova's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is the Old Religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Krypton Nova's influence in LCRUA rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Krypton Nova's influence in LCRUA rose from "Powerbroker" to "Superpower".
- : Krypton Nova became WA Delegate of LCRUA.
- : Krypton Nova was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Krypton Nova's influence in LCRUA rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Krypton Nova's influence in LCRUA rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Krypton Nova's influence in LCRUA rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Krypton Nova's influence in LCRUA rose from "Contender" to "Dealmaker".
- : Krypton Nova password-protected LCRUA.
- : Krypton Nova's influence in LCRUA rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Cassiar.