|Animal||Bat Nosed Pig|
The Holy Purple Empire of Krogon is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Supreme Bakken with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.054 billion Krogs are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alexandria. The average income tax rate is 91.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Krogish economy, worth 396 trillion Galavians a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 129,901 Galavians, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Gossip magazines have pictures of Supreme Bakken sunbathing on the beach with political rivals, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election", and Supreme Bakken is considering changing the Krogish flag to one with more glitter. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Krogon's national animal is the Bat Nosed Pig, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Secular.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Krogon, Supreme Bakken is considering changing the Krogish flag to one with more glitter.
- : Following new legislation in Krogon, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election".
- : Krogon was endorsed by The Pristine Waters of Namakan.
- : Krogon was endorsed by The Please Endorse The Delegate of Anisopterra.
- : Krogon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Krogon changed its national demonym to "Krogan", its demonym plural to "Krogs", and its faith to "Secular".
- : Following new legislation in Krogon, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners.
- : Following new legislation in Krogon, gossip magazines have pictures of Supreme Bakken sunbathing on the beach with political rivals.
- : Following new legislation in Krogon, turning the other cheek is accompanied by a polite letter of complaint.
- : Krogon endorsed The Lacking of HumanSanity.