|Animal||Great Krevti Tiger|
The Republic of Krevt is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Makhael Chirkoski with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and compulsory military service. The cynical population of 3.571 billion Krevtis are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Electron. The average income tax rate is 90.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Krevti economy, worth 525 trillion DigiPaisas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 147,288 DigiPaisas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, Krevt is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and there are no more heroes any more. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Krevt's national animal is the Great Krevti Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Techism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Krevt voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Respondeat Superior".
- : Krevt voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Chan Island".
- : Following new legislation in Krevt, there are no more heroes any more.
- : Following new legislation in Krevt, Krevt is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Following new legislation in Krevt, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Krevt, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
- : Following new legislation in Krevt, political activists are routinely executed.
- : Krevt was endorsed by The French Federal Federation of Frances Francis the First of France.
- : Krevt was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Krevt was endorsed by The Why Am I Here of Praeceps.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Yaorozu, Transyania, Sunto, Jpia, Corfad, Territorio di Nessuno, Revolutionary Sealand, Holy Oranz, Notyoutopia, Brazentium, Western Vapia, Sea Ghost, The Rhein States, New Phyrreus, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Chukstik Illahi, Siwale, Wooleystan, Aenglaland, Racoda, Shin-Hachioji, Kyrianian, El Fiji Grande, Snoodum, PlanetPunk, Mzeusia, Kromi, Great Bights Mum, BrightFutures, Dar es Saalam, Vigerus, Minuda, Kwaj, Islavity Pod, Koda-Land, Sundred, Bayern-Straubing, Buckerino, Maj Tonia Godgueeber, Shibutani, Camarthen, Sacrento, Democritus, Necromonia, The Bureaucratic Territories, Q w e r t y, THX1138, Bonjoura, Wineclaw, United Draconia, and 43 others.Novae, Lionia, Amauri, Diodone, Zeternia, New Chilokver, New Eleria, The Kyziban Islands, Elevation, Malta Comino Gozo, Lunallian, Walist, Manticore utopia, Lemonbiscuits, New Bremerton, Beladev, Shadowrik, Tyroshh, Lotion Empire, The Black Cathedral, I am the one who knocks, Pallaith, The United States of Romania, Babacar, Republic of Destiny, Deerfenland, New Brexit, Karazan, Funkadelia, Valhalla123, Yarecir, Selfgradatude, Ethnon, New Lakemba, Federation Terra Australis, Visburgh, Jalyort Empire, New Pruessen, Sil Dorsett, Niradans, Arstungry, Praeceps, and Frances Francis the First of France.