The Great Federal Liberty of Krevazowanka is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 647 million Krevazans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vienna. The average income tax rate is 37.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Krevazan economy, worth 53.6 trillion Krevazan Budentacks a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Furniture Restoration, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 82,842 Krevazan Budentacks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here", punitive tariffs protect local industry, and eminent domain has been abolished. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Krevazowanka's national animal is the White Bunny, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Krevazowanka, eminent domain has been abolished.
- : Following new legislation in Krevazowanka, punitive tariffs protect local industry.
- : Krevazowanka was endorsed by The Empire of Slavorussia.
- : Krevazowanka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Identity Theft".
- : Krevazowanka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Nazi Europa"".
- : Following new legislation in Krevazowanka, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Following new legislation in Krevazowanka, every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead.
- : Following new legislation in Krevazowanka, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections.
- : Krevazowanka voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Thaecia".
- : Krevazowanka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Elections and Assistance Act"".
Endorsements Received: 62 » Maalat, Anglo-Francios, Eco-Paris Reformation, The Champions League, Imperium Anglorum, Invernessia, Elisabethshagen, Trixeland, Walfo, Estellan, Mynox, Undaland, Zulrich, Kanokla, Gliesetonia, Elania Kingdom, Thracia Republic, Destyntine, Saint Domingo, Outer Sparta, Stromia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Northern German Federation, Meropis, Jim the Baptist, Yahlia, Apabeossie, Irminsulia, Ausvelt, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Dark Matter, St Scarlett, North of Americas, GanymedEuropa, The New Nordic Union, Regnum Italiae, Parliamentary Laramidia, Republic of Satherland, Brakanistan, Robbonia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Lord Sapre, Estonesia, Wombelland, Kyrica, Nardin, Khuravia, Thracia and Crimea, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Abject Ludicrosity, and 12 others.Othenhiem, The Scandinavian Realm, Bohomo, Daulle, A3161, Eppur, Hulldom, Freyana, KurentSlavija, Ombran, Malgdonia, and Slavorussia.