The Rocky Isle of Kremptonia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Lowell Alferson with a fair hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, ban on automobiles, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.671 billion Krempt are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Krossholt. The average income tax rate is 85.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Krempt economy, worth 207 trillion clams a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 124,174 clams, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The wreckages of bombed planes that litter Kremptonia are highly popular tourist destinations, the government spends millions of clams every year prosecuting spammers, artists are pillars of society, and ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties. Crime is totally unknown. Kremptonia's national animal is the seal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kremptonia, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties.
- : Following new legislation in Kremptonia, artists are pillars of society.
- : Kremptonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Kremptonia's influence in Wintreath rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Following new legislation in Kremptonia, the government spends millions of clams every year prosecuting spammers.
- : Following new legislation in Kremptonia, the wreckages of bombed planes that litter Kremptonia are highly popular tourist destinations.
- : Kremptonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Biomedical Research".
- : Following new legislation in Kremptonia, Kremptonia successfully hosted the Wintreath Olympics.
- : Kremptonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates".
- : Kremptonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Tsunamy".
Endorsements Received: 16 » The Anathema, Haevault, Andromedian, Warwik, Casmaru, Melehan, Cote Azure, The Provincial Union of the Pacific, Solaran Olympus, Pantoufle, KaRifaxi, Ciuci, Fields Chronicle, Emmilia, Kantoli, and The Vinlandian Islands.