The Kingdom of Krazon is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dalia Anubis with a fair hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, avant-garde cinema, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.187 billion Krazonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Xarc. The average income tax rate is 74.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Krazonian economy, worth 83.5 trillion Zonans a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 38,188 Zonans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Body doubles and armed bodyguards escort witnesses to and from courtrooms, Dalia Anubis claims to be the epitome of family values, solid-gold toilets are Krazonian prisons' least expensive furnishings, and Krazon's airwaves are dominated by corporate-backed commercial radio. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Krazon's national animal is the King Cheetah, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Krazon's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Krazon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Krazon altered its national flag.
- : Krazon applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Krazon, Krazon's airwaves are dominated by corporate-backed commercial radio.
- : Krazon was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Krazon ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Krazon was endorsed by The Holy Islamic Caliphate of Sahriastan.
- : Krazon was endorsed by The Dictatorship of United Soviet State of North Amerika.
- : Krazon was endorsed by The Republic of AmManies.