The Constitutional Monarchy of Kranostav is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Most Honorable Fredrich Huber with an even hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, compulsory military service, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 5.85 billion Kranostavians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vybor. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 30.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Kranostavian economy, worth 921 trillion Traviks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 157,522 Traviks, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 635,793 per year while the poor average 26,057, a ratio of 24.4 to 1.
Conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, getting an infected tattoo is considered a rite of passage in Kranostav, and when you fly on Air Kranostav you win a seat or you die. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kranostav's national animal is the Desert Muskrat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Germanic Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kranostav was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Kranostav was endorsed by The Stratocratic Winterland of Illusia and Neverendia.
- : Following new legislation in Kranostav, when you fly on Air Kranostav you win a seat or you die.
- : Following new legislation in Kranostav, getting an infected tattoo is considered a rite of passage in Kranostav.
- : Following new legislation in Kranostav, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
- : Following new legislation in Kranostav, conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue.
- : Kranostav was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Kranostav was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Eglise Sainte Eve.
- : Kranostav was endorsed by The Confederacy of Socialist Cooperative Republics.
- : Kranostav was endorsed by The Free Land of Bridgett.
Endorsements Received: 117 » Shin-Hachioji, Vegetarian States, Sereeno, Pallaith, Yaorozu, Forunte, Siwale, BrightFutures, Notyoutopia, Coemgen, Great Bights Mum, South Grand Mountain, Holy Oranz, Anima Proxa, Bharathvarsh, Kaschovia, McMasterdonia, Kingdom of Space, American MapleStory, Yukti, Friently, Sunto, Sheppey, Diodone, Plembobria, HMS Unicorn, Selfgradatude, Zemnaya Svoboda, Kwaj, Zedeya, Prevaland, Shadowrik, Aenglaland, AdyLand, Sil Dorsett, Kelvaros Prime, The Utopian Movement, Sankami, Buckerino, Ausmercia, Puczovska, New Sekai, Bayern-Straubing, Bothia, Isimud, Amerian States, Camarthen, Dutchyland, Xinchao, RoosterTeeth, and 67 others.Cuyan, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Fengate, New Lakemba, Seven Hills, The Austro Germanic Union, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, Lord Ravenclaw, The Iron Lions, Che Sana Und, Yaris, Aerilia, PlanetPunk, Stareogratia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Maestros haven, Territorio di Nessuno, Beodarasc, Pakistan 001, General COE, Tredano, Xentherida, Vogonlandia, Coppicia, Corfad, Slaughterhouse Nine, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Lionia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Panama Coalition, Phillywob, Asuroka, Wodan, Tharissus, Republic of Dixie, Thenaca, Wineclaw, Ainsworth, Felhaven, Victoriaans Nederlands, Horsley Land, Midds Conia, New-El, Unimaginable Doom, Libotionia, Calamazo, Apetopia, Agrauron, Reannia, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Republic of Isfalgrod, SillyString, Malvad, NatsukiLand, Sanjurika, Merconitonitopia, Astal Aavors, Gospel Power, Techislovakia, Inzland, Bridgett, Socialist Cooperative Republics, Eglise Sainte Eve, and Illusia and Neverendia.