|Leader||The Most Honorable Fredrich Huber|
The Totally not a WA Elitist of Kranostav is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by The Most Honorable Fredrich Huber with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, public floggings, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 8.987 billion Kranostavians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vybor. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 36.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Kranostavian economy, worth a remarkable 1,518 trillion Traviks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 168,949 Traviks, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 586,647 per year while the poor average 35,489, a ratio of 16.5 to 1.
Industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out, agricultural employees work for peanuts, dissident voters are sent on a 'relaxing break' at the Ministry of Love, and one can walk from one side of Vybor to the other without setting foot on Kranostavian soil. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kranostav's national animal is the Desert Muskrat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Elder Tactedda.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kranostav suppressed a post on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Kranostav resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Kranostav was endorsed by The Republic of Destructive Government Endorsing System.
- : Kranostav was endorsed by The Beerpublic of Joodey.
- : Kranostav was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Godwanna.
- : Kranostav lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Kranostav was endorsed by The Technocracy of Tranquillitas Ingenii.
- : Kranostav was endorsed by The Republic of Old Emporia.
- : Kranostav was endorsed by The Catholic Republic of Drusselstein.
- : Kranostav was endorsed by The Dominion of Menghormati.