|Leader||Garon Suddale Hohberhtson|
The Republic of Kraicia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Garon Suddale Hohberhtson with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working population of 3.117 billion Kraicians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eddishwrithe. The average income tax rate is 41.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Kraician economy, worth 158 trillion Kraician Kronor a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 50,784 Kraician Kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Christianity has been named as Kraicia's national religion, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs, school uniforms are compulsory, and government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kraicia's national animal is the Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kraicia's influence in Balder rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Following new legislation in Kraicia, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read.
- : Following new legislation in Kraicia, school uniforms are compulsory.
- : Kraicia published "Basic Overview of the Kraician Language" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Kraicia changed its national motto to "Stara jey nova kazadie sto let.".
- : Kraicia published "Republic of Kraicia" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Following new legislation in Kraicia, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Kraicia changed its national faith to "Christianity".
- : Following new legislation in Kraicia, Christianity has been named as Kraicia's national religion.
- : Following new legislation in Kraicia, no cul-de-sac or trailer park is complete without a gambling parlor.