The Stand of Kraft Work is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its burgeoning Black Bear population. The hard-working population of 4.815 billion Kraft Workians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 28.0%.
The Kraft Workian economy, worth 176 trillion Pesos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Cheese Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 36,733 Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Kraft Work's national animal is the Black Bear.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Kingdom of Cong ress Poland dismissed Kraft Work as ä of Warzone Arkansas.
- : Kraft Work's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Kraft Work's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Kraft Work's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Kraft Work relocated from Christmas to Artificial Solar System.
- : Kraft Work applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Kraft Work's influence in Christmas rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Kraft Work resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Kraft Work's influence in Christmas rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Kraft Work was endorsed by The Empire of Atepsi.