|Leader||Queen Maya I|
The Empire of Kractero is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Queen Maya I with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, otherworldly petting zoo, and vat-grown people. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 17.307 billion Kracterians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Industry, with Education, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Environment and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cochin. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Kracterian economy, worth a remarkable 7,296 trillion Kracterian Escudoes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 421,574 Kracterian Escudoes, with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
The people's love for Queen Maya I is little more than self-preservation, the government defends a woman's right to choose, procrastination is a national sport, and the flight attendant who draws the short straw is on "cockpit bucket duty". Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Kractero's national animal is the Bengal Tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is State Unaffiliated.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kractero published "Passed Legislation" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : Kractero published "Imperial Diet" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : Kractero published "Kodama Entertainment" (Account: Culture).
- : Kractero published "Interstellar Silver" (Account: Trade).
- : Kractero published "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kractero" (Account: Culture).
- : Kractero published "International" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : Kractero published "Economy" (Account: Trade).
- : Kractero published "Military" (Account: Military).
- : Kractero published "Culture" (Account: Culture).
- : Following new legislation in Kractero, the flight attendant who draws the short straw is on "cockpit bucket duty".