The Bastion of Kosovo Island is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by The Iron Rebel with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The cynical population of 10.99 billion Kosovans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Education are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vidin City. The average income tax rate is 72.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Kosovan economy, worth 999 trillion Plasma Kronor a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 90,941 Plasma Kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan, 'Coloniser-in-Chief' has become The Iron Rebel's new moniker, the nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight, and international organisations everywhere are united in their condemnation of the nation's zombified military (Kosovo Island has found 2 easter eggs). Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kosovo Island's national animal is the Leviathan T-Rex, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kosovo Island was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Kosovo Island's influence in Empires of Earth fell from "Truckler" to "Apprentice".
- : Kosovo Island's influence in Empires of Earth rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Kosovo Island's influence in Empires of Earth rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Kosovo Island's influence in Empires of Earth rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Kosovo Island's influence in Empires of Earth rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Squire".
- : Kosovo Island's influence in Empires of Earth rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kosovo Island relocated from Lazarus to Empires of Earth.
- : Kosovo Island altered its national flag.
- : Kosovo Island was refounded in Lazarus.