The Konfederacy of Korporations is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Kommander with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 3.362 billion Korporates hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, with Education, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kapitol. The average income tax rate is 13.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Korporate economy, worth 661 trillion kredits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 196,682 kredits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Former nobles are being issued new identities in the wake of the end of serfdom, the nation is known as the cheapskates of Osiris, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed, and Korporations's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region. Crime is totally unknown. Korporations's national animal is the great horned owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Korporatism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Korporations's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Korporations's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Korporations's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Korporations was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Korporations's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Korporations was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed and Largest Retail Industry and the Top 10% for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Korporations was refounded in Osiris.
- : Korporations ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Korporations was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : Korporations was endorsed by The Republic of Beowulfe.