|Capital||Konrad Thiesen City|
The Queen's State of Konrad Thiesen is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by the Governor with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, complete absence of social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 27.036 billion Konrad Thiesenians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Konrad Thiesen City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.6%.
The powerhouse Konrad Thiesenian economy, worth a remarkable 1,600 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 59,180 betales, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 205,405 per year while the poor average 12,439, a ratio of 16.5 to 1.
Most governmental positions are filled by zealous nationalists, the government has implemented minimum wage laws, the Governor has just been declared ruler of Konrad Thiesen in an international press conference, and Konrad Thiesen has designated Konrad Thiesen City as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Konrad Thiesen's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Konrad Thiesen's influence in Northern Africa fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : Konrad Thiesen's influence in Northern Africa rose from "Zero" to "Truckler".
- : Konrad Thiesen relocated from Kitai to Northern Africa.
- : Konrad Thiesen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : Konrad Thiesen's influence in Kitai rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Konrad Thiesen's influence in Kitai fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Konrad Thiesen's influence in Kitai fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Konrad Thiesen's influence in Kitai fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : Konrad Thiesen's influence in Kitai fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Vassal".
- : Konrad Thiesen's influence in Kitai rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".