|Leader||President Thomas Masire|
The Democratic Republic of Kongoland is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President Thomas Masire with an even hand, and notable for its soft-spoken computers, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.348 billion Kongolese enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Umpala. The average income tax rate is 96.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Kongo economy, worth 455 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 135,952 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-dollar mansions, shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals, employers are keenest on employees who lack family values, and every workday begins with group therapy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kongoland's national animal is the bison, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kongoland, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Kongoland, employers are keenest on employees who lack family values.
- : Following new legislation in Kongoland, shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals.
- : Kongoland endorsed The Republic of Harrada.
- : Kongoland was endorsed by The Republic of Harrada.
- : Kongoland endorsed The United Socialist States of Santa Torres.
- : Kongoland was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Santa Torres.
- : Kongoland endorsed The 14th Station of Delegations.
- : Kongoland was endorsed by The 14th Station of Delegations.
- : Kongoland was endorsed by The Federation of Helionyx.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Llorens, South Miruva, Rorlenland, New Arkados, Kavagrad, Ephros, Transcommunist Republics, Digitotuo, Roulantinia, Socialist Great Picardy, Kawany, Socialist Columbia, Aardvarkanistan, Commen Union, Anarchocommunists of the World, United Socialist Republics of LAN, Caspersland, Ghillemear, Jum Vland, Mexican Communists, Henchikurin, Nangka, Sincadenas, Dyl, Picuros, Slackertown, Buttia, Antinios, Nepacton Murt, Biotopia, Martilliopen, Sorwickshire, Sylvlakia, Grod Island, Regional Defence Council of Aragon, Aetsveld-Aalstad, Silverfish37, Hussitics, New Volica, Asturies-Llion, Socialist New Britain, Super Awesome Fun Times, Chapolia Zranzia, Argentigrad, Sword Lesbians, Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, Soviet Catgirls, Old Corus, Roma Norte, Anioniotopia, and 12 others.Kaamapoori, Claiomha, Agatep, Zaratov, Lastolana, Somiens-et-Haveras, Vire Easay, Creatrix, Bisht, Helionyx, Delegations, and Harrada.