The Peoples Land of Komuna is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Comrade with a fair hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.804 billion Komunans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moscoi. The average income tax rate is 91.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Komunan economy, worth 176 trillion dubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 98,085 dubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi, and Comrade is frequently seen begging critics to stop insulting the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Komuna's national animal is the meerkat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Komuna was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Komuna was endorsed by The Holy golden Territories of Anarchocommunists of the World.
- : Komuna was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Santa Torres.
- : Komuna was endorsed by The 14th Station of Delegations.
- : Komuna was endorsed by The Federation of Helionyx.
- : Komuna was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Bisht.
- : Komuna voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 1 very fast endotarter".
- : Komuna voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right To Secure Digital Communication".
- : Following new legislation in Komuna, Comrade is frequently seen begging critics to stop insulting the government.
- : Following new legislation in Komuna, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi.
Endorsements Received: 46 » Buttia, Antinios, Nangka, Picuros, Ephros, Dyl, Llorens, Nepacton Murt, Transcommunist Republics, Sincadenas, Biotopia, Martilliopen, Sorwickshire, Rorlenland, Ghillemear, Slackertown, Silverfish37, Kavagrad, Kawany, New Volica, Aetsveld-Aalstad, New Arkados, Socialist New Britain, Super Awesome Fun Times, Chapolia Zranzia, Argentigrad, Sword Lesbians, Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, Old Corus, Soviet Catgirls, Anioniotopia, Socialist Great Picardy, Grod Island, Vilouki, Claiomha, Kaamapoori, Agatep, Soviet Angola, Lastolana, Somiens-et-Haveras, Zaratov, Vire Easay, Bisht, Helionyx, Delegations, and Anarchocommunists of the World.