|Leader||the Executive Committee|
The Community of Koiho is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Executive Committee with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.591 billion Koiho hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anastas. The average income tax rate is 82.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Koiho economy, worth 624 trillion rskonas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is 65,072 rskonas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions, interest in globalism never flags, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, and scavengers with burlap sacks and shovels skulk around graveyards. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Koiho's national animal is the river salmon, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Koiho was endorsed by The People's Republic of Markasia.
- : Koiho was endorsed by The Republic of The Gideon Islands.
- : Koiho voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Koiho was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Koiho voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Koiho, scavengers with burlap sacks and shovels skulk around graveyards.
- : Following new legislation in Koiho, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Following new legislation in Koiho, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Koiho, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions.
- : Koiho voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
Endorsements Received: 21 » Brys questions, Drennicka, Goncar, Republic of Desmondia, New Ariesian, Toonela, Federalized States, Kanoria, Jyskmark, Crindent, Ethics Committee, Anaaxes, Hirematia, Heejunia, Isla Czarnagora, Lavta, Precipe, Courelli, Prplia, The Gideon Islands, and Markasia.