The Empire of Koganenomori is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 246 million Koganenomorians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The relatively small, liberal, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.0%.
The thriving Koganenomorian economy, worth 19.1 trillion Zens a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is 77,636 Zens, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 242,868 per year while the poor average 19,036, a ratio of 12.8 to 1.
The nation's armed forces are recruiting thousands to help colonise Brasilistan, Brasilistan is being evacuated after its designation as 'Test Zone 1 - Nuclear', the government prefers to leave the past buried, and political gridlock ensues as even the most innocuous legislation is vetoed by the Supreme Court for potential civil rights violations. Crime is moderate. Koganenomori's national animal is the Red fox, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Koganenomori's influence in Graveyard rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Koganenomori's influence in Graveyard rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Koganenomori's influence in Graveyard rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Koganenomori's influence in Graveyard rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Koganenomori resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Koganenomori relocated from The East Pacific to Graveyard.
- : Koganenomori was endorsed by The People's Republic of Samaltak True.
- : Koganenomori was endorsed by The Questionable SMH Lea Land of Modra.
- : Koganenomori was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Koganenomori was endorsed by The Stati Uniti of Isole Ionie.