The Republic of Kobehia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Martin Kulibusiscuk with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 2.265 billion Kobehians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Prodei. The average income tax rate is 56.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Kobehian economy, worth 205 trillion kornas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 90,727 kornas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The term cold case has taken on a very literal meaning, young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams, and the nation has an international reputation for compassion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kobehia's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kobehia was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Pays de Loire.
- : Kobehia was endorsed by The Rainbow Land of The Sk8ing Unicorn.
- : Kobehia was endorsed by The Federation of Nowa Europa.
- : Kobehia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Zaelith.
- : Kobehia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Phanama.
- : Kobehia was endorsed by The Electorate of United Federated States of Omega.
- : Kobehia was endorsed by The Great Millenary Empire of Aurcania.
- : Following new legislation in Kobehia, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Kobehia, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams.
- : Following new legislation in Kobehia, young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Quiescent, Erinor, The Solar System Scope, Hanguk-Nippon, Auphelia, Farengeto, Tsunamy, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Techganet, Wyatonians, Darakin, Linguiniland, Rebel-topia, Luddinlande, The naked people, Kiasu-ism, Aidenfieeld, Escevola, Aywhyou, Moreana, Poopisiya, La Ascension, Volaworand, Paranoia, Sedunn, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Jehenna, Concrete Slab, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Tsvetania, Drugged Monkeys, New Briantown, Jaxon, Yellunstryer, Aumeltopia, Lambdaland, Beepee, UnShleepd, Silberne Wache, Elveka, Lester Crest, Aguatania, The National Corporation, Shengtie, Isokenzar, Barabarom, Anachronolandia, Abarri, and 37 others.Grouu, Spearos, Vincent Field, Saciu, Kandorith, Xandev, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, North Catimestistrianes, The Filippinas, Ostanasia, Dasko, Agalaesia, Churumduul, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Slenrotros, Mew Nation, Roavin, Qawe, Amerion, Wild Space, The Pacific Ocean Islands, Great Africans, Aurcania, United Federated States of Omega, Phanama, Zaelith, Nowa Europa, The Sk8ing Unicorn, and Pays de Loire.