|Animal||Klusian White Raven|
The Dominion of Klusis is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Artemis Ravenstar with an even hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, anti-smoking policies, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed population of 4.572 billion Klusisians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Obsidian Citidel. The average income tax rate is 90.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Klusisian economy, worth 597 trillion Raven Notes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 130,665 Raven Notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The world still seems flat to some people in space, criminals are thrown to the Klusian White Ravens to repay their debt to society, there's never enough space in space, and 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Klusis's radio stations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Klusis's national animal is the Klusian White Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The People.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Klusis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Klusis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Klusis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Klusis endorsed The United States of Vennos.
- : Klusis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right To Secure Digital Communication".
- : Klusis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
- : Following new legislation in Klusis, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Klusis's radio stations.
- : Following new legislation in Klusis, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Klusis, criminals are thrown to the Klusian White Ravens to repay their debt to society.
- : Following new legislation in Klusis, the world still seems flat to some people in space.