|Leader||the Grand Duke Solomon Klonor|
The Associated Systems of Klonor is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Grand Duke Solomon Klonor with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 34.01 billion Klonori hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Defense, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leoldville. The average income tax rate is 99.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Klonorian economy, worth a remarkable 6,375 trillion florens a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 187,467 florens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, and the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Klonor's national animal is the puma, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Klonor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Klonor's influence in The Klonor Empire rose from "Sprat" to "Powerbroker".
- : Klonor relocated from Balder to The Klonor Empire.
- : Klonor was refounded in Balder.
- : Klonor ceased to exist in The Klonor Empire.
- : Klonor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 5% for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Klonor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Survivors and Best Weather and the Top 5% for Most Zombies.
- : Klonor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Klonor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Klonor's influence in The Klonor Empire fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".