The Holy Empire of Klesh is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Cor Enladen with an iron fist, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, digital currency, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 32.401 billion Kleshites are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gamorra. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kleshite economy, worth an astonishing 24,416 trillion Corics a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is a breathtaking 753,576 Corics, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,127,185 per year while the poor average 213,700, a ratio of 10.0 to 1.
Police wait behind troop deployments in order to shoot deserters, the nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens, and the nation's faithful often say there is a higher power watching over them. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Klesh's national animal is the River Dolphin, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Diode.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Klesh's influence in Eladen fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Klesh's influence in Eladen rose from "Minnow" to "Contender".
- : Klesh relocated from Balder to Eladen.
- : Klesh was refounded in Balder.
- : Klesh ceased to exist in Eladen.
- : Following new legislation in Klesh, the nation's faithful often say there is a higher power watching over them.
- : Following new legislation in Klesh, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Klesh, the nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets.
- : Following new legislation in Klesh, police wait behind troop deployments in order to shoot deserters.
- : Following new legislation in Klesh, the government violently suppresses separatist movements.