The Colony of Klamytappi is a colossal, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The cynical population of 9.621 billion Klamytappians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 43.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Klamytappian economy, worth 283 trillion Boozes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 29,493 Boozes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government is cutting back on the number of political prisoners executed each year, citizens select which government department gets their income tax Boozes each year, euthanasia is legal, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Klamytappi's national animal is the Party, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Klamytappi's influence in Shinka rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Klamytappi relocated from The Rejected Realms to Shinka.
- : Klamytappi applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Klamytappi resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Klamytappi was endorsed by The Borderlands of Juvena.
- : Klamytappi was endorsed by The Confederacy of Alsakah.
- : Klamytappi's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Klamytappi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Klamytappi relocated from South Pacific to The Rejected Realms.
- : Klamytappi was ejected and banned from South Pacific by The Republic of Gisken Armand.