The Presidential Dictatorship of Kiruri is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Aagra Beseth with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, daily referendums, and digital currency. The hard-nosed population of 18.832 billion Kiruri are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Law & Order, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Silopoirurik. The average income tax rate is 63.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient kirurian economy, worth a remarkable 3,607 trillion Cedis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 191,549 Cedis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Vanity is the constant enemy of dignity, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end, too many hyper-intelligent chefs can spoil the allegorical broth, and only AIs know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kiruri's national animal is the Kirurieater, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Shayesaintjohnism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kiruri's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Kiruri's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Kiruri was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Kiruri's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Kiruri was refounded in Osiris.
- : Kiruri ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Kiruri was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Kiruri's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Kiruri was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Kiruri's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".