The Presidential Dictatorship of Kiruri is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Aagra Beseth with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 19.704 billion Kiruri have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Law & Order, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Silopoirurik. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 63.0%.
The frighteningly efficient kirurian economy, worth a remarkable 3,825 trillion Cedis a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 194,140 Cedis, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Textbooks are exactly twice as heavy as they used to be, people are more interested in gossip about the private lives of politicians than their policies, cases of disease among the civilian population dwindle as civilian population dwindles, and it is written that heretics die and Aagra Beseth laughs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kiruri's national animal is the Kirurieater, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Shayesaintjohnism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kiruri was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector, Largest Cheese Export Sector, and Largest Furniture Restoration Industry and the Top 5% for Most Corrupt Governments and Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Kiruri's influence in Limitless Universe rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Kiruri relocated from Osiris to Limitless Universe.
- : Kiruri was refounded in Osiris.
- : Kiruri ceased to exist in Limitless Universe.
- : Kiruri was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Kiruri was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry and the Top 5% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Kiruri was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Kiruri, it is written that heretics die and Aagra Beseth laughs.
- : Following new legislation in Kiruri, cases of disease among the civilian population dwindle as civilian population dwindles.