The Republic of Kirkillia is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.325 billion Kirkillians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Spirituality, although Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Environment is ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.9%.
The very strong Kirkillian economy, worth 86.7 trillion boarheads a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is 65,425 boarheads, with the richest citizens earning 9.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kirkillia's national animal is the boar, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kirkillia's influence in Emirates of Futurnia rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Kirkillia's influence in Emirates of Futurnia rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Kirkillia altered its national flag.
- : Kirkillia relocated from Osiris to Emirates of Futurnia.
- : Kirkillia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Kirkillia ceased to exist in Emirates of Futurnia.
- : Kirkillia's influence in Emirates of Futurnia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Kirkillia's influence in Emirates of Futurnia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kirkillia's influence in Emirates of Futurnia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Kirkillia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry and the Top 10% for Most Devout.