The Community of Kiranda is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its parental licensing program, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.827 billion Kirandans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Kirandan economy, worth 455 trillion Tiruks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 161,245 Tiruks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, extreme hiring regulations mean a job in Kiranda is often a lifetime appointment, corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients, and editorials that criticize the government are legally obligated to display the "pants on fire" warning. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kiranda's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kiranda was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Prevaland.
- : Kiranda was endorsed by The Republic of Zedeya.
- : Following new legislation in Kiranda, editorials that criticize the government are legally obligated to display the "pants on fire" warning.
- : Following new legislation in Kiranda, corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients.
- : Following new legislation in Kiranda, extreme hiring regulations mean a job in Kiranda is often a lifetime appointment.
- : Following new legislation in Kiranda, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
- : Following new legislation in Kiranda, Kiranda is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Kiranda voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Kiranda endorsed The Holy Empire of Paxiosolange.
- : Kiranda was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Paxiosolange.
Endorsements Received: 107 » Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Notyoutopia, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Lionia, Pasargad, Ceretis, Bharathvarsh, Guslantis, Yaorozu, Sunto, HMS Unicorn, Selfgradatude, SillyString, Apetopia, Esplandia, Meritdom, Frances Francis the First of France, Elspeth and Samina, Unimaginable Doom, Zyvetskistaahn, Sil Dorsett, Shadowrik, The Rossinite Empire, Great Bights Mum, Xentherida, Wisconsota, Vantaria, Avalon, Holy Oranz, Calamazo, Gorinchem and Hoog-Hoornaar, Yeraennus, Vegetarian States, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Republic of Dixie, American MapleStory, Sankami, Reannia, Empy, Malta Comino Gozo, Tuand Seton, Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Indereac Lanx, Kaschovia, Upper Portlandia, Kingdom of Space, Enosville, Ovsterland, and 57 others.Vazali, Lord Ravenclaw, Valdr, Celreostia, Alice Gardens, Morrn, StormRose, Southern Stroraia, Omicron Persei V111, Arcadia of Kasterborous, OPArsenal, Mercy Land, Pallaith, PlanetPunk, Colony of lasting Hopes, Gnate, DeGuts, Kwaj, Amerian States, Coemgen, Puczovska, General COE, Ainsworth, Vszeklina, Friently, Noe-Classic Peoples, Hong Kong Empire, Moristia, Jenner-Kardash, Lupus Imperium, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Faxfleet, Koda-Land, Cleoskye, Kobagia, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Lamexanope, Dadastan Archipelago, Rylam, Anima Proxa, Kizja, FRENAi, Los Nobles, McMasterdonia, Sanjurika, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Sheppey, Forunte, Zemnaya Svoboda, Paxiosolange, Zedeya, and Prevaland.