The Empire of Kinianariat is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its smutty television, prohibition of alcohol, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 553 million Kinese are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Administration, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fortress Berun. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 26.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Kinianariatian economy, worth 64.6 trillion kins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 116,825 kins, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 681,992 per year while the poor average 9,415, a ratio of 72.4 to 1.
Stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch, and Kinese are fixin' ta comma any way they wanna. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kinianariat's national animal is the Grey wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kinianariat was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Dalmannia.
- : Kinianariat was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Kinianariat was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Kinianariat was endorsed by The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Kinianariat lost the endorsement of The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Following new legislation in Kinianariat, Kinese are fixin' ta comma any way they wanna.
- : Following new legislation in Kinianariat, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch.
- : Following new legislation in Kinianariat, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- : Following new legislation in Kinianariat, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence.
- : Following new legislation in Kinianariat, the government's approval ratings go down while its turnover rate goes up.
Endorsements Received: 62 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Elisabethshagen, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, The Champions League, Troltovia, Northern German Federation, GanymedEuropa, Yahlia, St Scarlett, Lovisa, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, Novo Portugal, Imperium Anglorum, Nardin, Dark Matter, Permorania, Aura Banitia, Free Furentenia, The Kingdom of Denmark, Pydrus, WaffleEmpire, Republic of Satherland, Estonesia, British Norklon, Slavorussia, Supcotia, The Seven Provinces, An Clar, Bahnhofstrasse, Stromia, Viciebskaja, Mantcor, Walfo, Pilipinas and Malaya, Fearann nan Albannaich, Parliamentary Laramidia, North of Americas, Regnum Italiae, Porury, Greate San Marino, The Mongol Plain, Pazano, Lord Sapre, Preusses, Enway, Nevelja, Apabeossie, and 12 others.Einswenn, The Greater Eastern Republic, Feria-Alkaline, Alsted, Brakanistan, Shagolaa, Mallesia, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, and Dalmannia.