The Kingdom of Kingdom Of Yap is a tiny, socially progressive nation, renowned for its frequent executions. The hard-working, devout population of 12 million Kingdom Of Yapians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 21.0%.
The strong Kingdom Of Yapian economy, worth 670 billion Bitcoins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is 55,839 Bitcoins , with the richest citizens earning 7.8 times as much as the poorest.
Cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high, organ donation is compulsory, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and the death penalty has been reintroduced. Crime is relatively low. Kingdom Of Yap's national animal is the porpoise, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kingdom Of Yap's influence in Wintreath rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Kingdom Of Yap's influence in Wintreath rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Kingdom Of Yap was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector and the Top 10% for Most Devout, Most Extensive Civil Rights, and Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Kingdom Of Yap's influence in Wintreath rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Kingdom Of Yap relocated from The Commonwealth Federation to Wintreath.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom Of Yap, the death penalty has been reintroduced.
- : Kingdom Of Yap relocated from Iveagh to The Commonwealth Federation.
- : Kingdom Of Yap relocated from The South Pacific to Iveagh.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom Of Yap, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom Of Yap, organ donation is compulsory.