The Constitutional monarchy of Kingdom of the Celestials is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Ian with an even hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, complete lack of prisons, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate population of 3.582 billion Celestials have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Temple City. The average income tax rate is 74.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kingdom of the Celestialsian economy, worth 482 trillion Star dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 134,640 Star dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Police regularly arrest families playing Monopoly, Celestials incessantly needle their doctors for relief, military officers are given medals for disobeying orders, and bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kingdom of the Celestials's national animal is the Chinchilla, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Agnostic Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kingdom of the Celestials's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Kingdom of the Celestials's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Kingdom of the Celestials was refounded in Osiris.
- : Kingdom of the Celestials ceased to exist in Roman Commonwealth.
- : Kingdom of the Celestials's influence in Roman Commonwealth fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- : Kingdom of the Celestials's influence in Roman Commonwealth rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : The pentarchy appointed Kingdom of the Celestials as Emperor Celestials I with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Roman Commonwealth.
- : Kingdom of the Celestials's influence in Roman Commonwealth rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Kingdom of the Celestials's influence in Roman Commonwealth rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Kingdom of the Celestials lodged a message on the Roman Commonwealth Regional Message Board.