The Constitutional Monarchy of Kingdom of Brytania is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by William Flash with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.888 billion Bryts hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. The average income tax rate is 45.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Bryt economy, worth 444 trillion Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 153,824 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
The Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause, mandatory state-funded classes teach Libertarianism, children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet, and even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious. Crime is totally unknown. Kingdom of Brytania's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kingdom of Brytania was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Kingdom of Brytania was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Kingdom of Brytania was endorsed by The Not always active of The New Palaces.
- : Kingdom of Brytania was endorsed by The Kingdom of Greycastle.
- : Kingdom of Brytania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Brytania, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious.
- : Kingdom of Brytania was endorsed by The Tranquil Lands of Corsoaua.
- : Kingdom of Brytania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Kingdom of Brytania was endorsed by The Back and apathetic as ever of The Reunited Yugoslavs.
- : Kingdom of Brytania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
Endorsements Received: 75 » The Champions League, Irminsulia, Mynox, Eco-Paris Reformation, Elisabethshagen, Invernessia, Walfo, Saint Domingo, North of Americas, Meropis, Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, Thracia Republic, Regnum Italiae, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Ausvelt, Chioganah, Northern German Federation, St Scarlett, Nomaida, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Ombran, Imperium Anglorum, Thracia and Crimea, Yahlia, GanymedEuropa, Nova Babilonia, NorthPortugal, Quebris, Dark Matter, Apabeossie, Gliesetonia, Eppur, Othenhiem, The Pontic State, Zulrich, Leszno, The Federal States of Ezasao, Nardin, Someseni, The New Nordic Union, Greater Icelandia, An Clar, Schiltia, Stromia, Soclania, PPRP, Leukante, Trixeland, Alsted, and 25 others.Belvanski, La Gaulle, Berlin and Hanover, Dunsteen, Europe a Nation, Rary, Sicheslav, Angion, Panversia, Dervenland, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Turkenia, Dabarastan, Heplon, Felhaven, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, Mojuatafurertopeopir, Why are we hear, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Greycastle, The New Palaces, Zelenskraine, and Gotho.