|Leader||King Dovy Jucevičiu I|
The United Commonwealth of Kinegiener is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Dovy Jucevičiu I with an iron fist, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, aversion to nipples, and national health service. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 3.489 billion Lithuanians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Vilnius. The average income tax rate is 97.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Lithuanian economy, worth 594 trillion Litas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 170,367 Litas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers, court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs, 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past, and the government is reining in public spending. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kinegiener's national animal is the Iron Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Romuva.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kinegiener, the government is reining in public spending.
- : Kinegiener voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Kinegiener, 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past.
- : Following new legislation in Kinegiener, court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs.
- : Following new legislation in Kinegiener, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers.
- : Following new legislation in Kinegiener, soldiers find that home gadgets and power tools are more effective as improvised weapons than the guns they've been issued.
- : Following new legislation in Kinegiener, protests are illegal.
- : Kinegiener was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Kinegiener voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Following new legislation in Kinegiener, few that venture into government archives are ever seen again.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Depackya, Andoros, Russian States of Eurasia, The Yeetusa, ShrewLlamaLand, Medici Empire, West Heisen, Deman Kalan, VlaRiSsiA, Trivilin, Panthera Order, Systemic Corruption, HMS NHS, Aeioux, Feuraxia, Vale Helsraetoni, Hunem, Fetra, Apermania, Consterius Reich, and Shiya.