The Evangelists of Kinectia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Valkyrieste with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 2.965 billion Kinectians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Treehouse. The average income tax rate is 93.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Kinectian economy, worth 281 trillion Conifers a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is 95,004 Conifers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons, and engineers ask liberal arts majors "Do you want fries with that?". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kinectia's national animal is the Flying Squirrel, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Arborism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kinectia was endorsed by The Colony of South Bees.
- : Kinectia was endorsed by The Free People of Talgarth.
- : Kinectia changed its national animal to "Flying Squirrel" and its motto to "Life is about trees".
- : Kinectia changed its national faith to "Arborism".
- : Kinectia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Kinectia voted for the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Following new legislation in Kinectia, engineers ask liberal arts majors "Do you want fries with that?".
- : Following new legislation in Kinectia, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons.
- : Following new legislation in Kinectia, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate.
- : Kinectia lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Canaltia, Ruinenlust, Feladria, Eryndlynd, Ownzone, Ransium, Novian Republics, Candlewhisper Archive, Dwardossa, Entitize, The Righteous Order of Youth, Reannia, Cat-Herders United, Love and Nature, Greyveldt, Artemis, Verdant Haven, Ordand, Bananaistan, Edible Plywood, Ironic Remarks, Cheloboria, Turbeaux, Lura, Frieden-und Freudenland, Krisylia, Appendia, Nimros, Bakwaas, Anachronolandia, Middle Barael, Groenwald, Burkhai, Pen Blanityion, Effazio, Atsvea, Tscharva, Deontologia, Hyon Delta, Oryx the Mad God, Paplia, Heidgaudr, Rivienland, Talgarth, and South Bees.