|Leader||Some new guy IDK|
The Wastelands of Killzone35 is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Some new guy IDK with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, enslaved workforce, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 11.995 billion Humans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greybank. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 39.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Killzone35ian economy, worth a remarkable 2,736 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 228,154 dollars, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 906,744 per year while the poor average 38,719, a ratio of 23.4 to 1.
It's best to decline if Some new guy IDK offers to buy a round of drinks, Some New Guy IDK's new office has a propensity to catch on fire, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent, and war criminals are given full state funerals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Killzone35's national animal is the Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Killzone35 was endorsed by The Technocratic Empire of Veradax.
- : Killzone35's influence in The Alliance of Dictators rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Killzone35's influence in The Alliance of Dictators rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Killzone35's influence in The Alliance of Dictators rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Killzone35 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Killzone35 was endorsed by The Despotic Dictatorship of Despoticania.
- : Killzone35 endorsed The Despotic Dictatorship of Despoticania.
- : Killzone35 relocated from Great Gallifrey to The Alliance of Dictators.
- : Killzone35 endorsed The Free Land of Tre Sollos.
- : Killzone35 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibit Private Prisons".