The Stand of Killer Queenn is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Vulture population. The quiet, industrious population of 5.291 billion Killer Queennians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 23.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Killer Queennian economy, worth 198 trillion Pesos a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Gambling. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 37,547 Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Killer Queenn's national animal is the Vulture, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Killer Queenn's influence in The Imperial Nations rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Killer Queenn resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Killer Queenn's influence in The Imperial Nations rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Killer Queenn relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Imperial Nations.
- : Killer Queenn was endorsed by The Republic of Always Come Back to Your Love.
- : Killer Queenn was endorsed by The Stormy Weather of Scanner Darkly.
- : Killer Queenn was endorsed by The People's Republic of MNA 6th Special Forces Regiment.
- : Killer Queenn endorsed The Creative Realm of Doodlesphere.
- : Killer Queenn endorsed The Edginess of Cosmic Cortex.
- : Killer Queenn endorsed The Stormy Weather of Scanner Darkly.