|Leader||Frederick William Victor Albert|
The Semi-Constitutional Monarchy of Kilimanca is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Frederick William Victor Albert with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, ban on automobiles, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.378 billion Kilimancans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neu Wilhelmshaven. The average income tax rate is 98.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Kilimancan economy, worth a remarkable 1,298 trillion Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 176,002 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Kilimancans any less frightened, diplomatic cables about Frederick William Victor Albert have suddenly been very flattering, students memorise knock-knock jokes for their mandatory twice-a-term Comedy Examinations, and the nation is wading into dangerous waters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kilimanca's national animal is the Harris Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Lutheranism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kilimanca was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Kilimanca, the nation is wading into dangerous waters.
- : Following new legislation in Kilimanca, students memorise knock-knock jokes for their mandatory twice-a-term Comedy Examinations.
- : Following new legislation in Kilimanca, diplomatic cables about Frederick William Victor Albert have suddenly been very flattering.
- : Following new legislation in Kilimanca, the "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Kilimancans any less frightened.
- : Kilimanca was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Kilimanca was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Kilimanca was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Newer Tyga Islands.
- : Kilimanca was endorsed by The Federation of ImperialRussia.
- : Kilimanca was endorsed by The Free Land of Poopdeloop.
Endorsements Received: 18 » Wintermoot, The Stigyan Triumvirate, Dawcreek, Kadonia, Zinnea, Stephenese Republic, Shy Guy Nation, Weihbach, Dawsinian, The Greenlandic North, Cozia, Polugaria, Hogwarts AL, The Library of Wan Shi Tong, Sapphiron, Poopdeloop, ImperialRussia, and Newer Tyga Islands.