|Leader||the Kilenian Congress|
The Confederation of Kilenel is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by the Kilenian Congress with an iron fist, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, anti-smoking policies, and national health service. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 2.182 billion Kilenians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Governance Hill. The average income tax rate is 94.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Kilenelian economy, worth 394 trillion Denarii a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 180,698 Denarii, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Huge explosions in the sky are a daily occurrence in the cities, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, and friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kilenel's national animal is the Sparrow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kilenel voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protection of Biomedical Research"".
- : Kilenel was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Kilenel was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Kilenel, friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns.
- : Following new legislation in Kilenel, the number of students attending university has reached a record high.
- : Following new legislation in Kilenel, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Kilenel was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Kilenel, huge explosions in the sky are a daily occurrence in the cities.
- : Following new legislation in Kilenel, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
- : Following new legislation in Kilenel, The Kilenian Congress's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts.
Endorsements Received: 100 » Manlinesslavia, Palman, UNpoopburg, The Soylent Green Party, Future of Mankind, Tzo, Blogotopia, Achiotopia, Chip Skylark, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Berzerkastan, Zeklandia, Wysrod, Creeptopia, Slaytania, Seantonia, Anollasia, Spiritbw, DunNaGall, The Tasmanian Islands, Grungerock, FreeGunsForAll, LiberationVille, Lamborghini Murcielago, Samonaemia, Parpaza, New Dracora, Zyrcrestia, Corynthio, HN67, Earth Federation, Old Atlantica, The Dwemmer, Tycorn, Grimlandia, Rallas, Aspistania, Brandeis, The Awesome Blue Order, Weaubleau, NorthernMassachusetts, Zeganas, Seranis, Kyrizstanislav, Perzische Keizer, Rex Republic, Khon, Mystiquelle, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, North Southumberland, and 50 others.New China and North India, Tangora, Hacame, The Snake Brotherhood, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Hawalius, Edorask, Rigadia, Valcour, Tijdtevelia, Karlando, Kondraki, The Parandeam, Evil Dictators Happyland, Cybershield, Rabbitomia, Stroulia, LimpBizkit, Pax Athena, FreeRepublicChina, Myopic, Oom, The Iron Crown Order, BNL Corporation, Molea, Datland, Ferte, Dominion Of Compassion, Sygnafylki, Unwo, Dustwind, Jobsteria, Psolick, The Biggles Syndicate, Isentran, Gal Cradia, Faulknaria, ShadowVoltia, Sittwe, Casyra, Mostly Idiots, Wealth and Peace, Puffandria, Newplacelandia, Junnland, Alemputo, Secular States of the Philippines, Lattiland, Finswedeway, and Marlonland.