The Diumvirate of Kilactic Regeneration is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Diumvirate with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, ubiquitous missile silos, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate population of 6.836 billion Kilacti are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arantun. The average income tax rate is 90.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Kilactic economy, worth 715 trillion Mutas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 104,665 Mutas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Auditors are gutting every governmental department, soup kitchens are the only things doing roaring business, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines', and statue-sitting has replaced the stake-out as the dullest form of police duty. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kilactic Regeneration's national animal is the Brown Recluse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kilactic Regeneration's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Kilactic Regeneration's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Kilactic Regeneration's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Kilactic Regeneration was refounded in Osiris.
- : Kilactic Regeneration ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Kilactic Regeneration's influence in The North Pacific fell from "Shoeshiner" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Kilactic Regeneration, statue-sitting has replaced the stake-out as the dullest form of police duty.
- : Kilactic Regeneration changed its national animal to "Brown Recluse", its capital to "Arantun", its leader to "Diumvirate", its motto to "Save Our Souls", and its nation type to "Diumvirate".
- : Kilactic Regeneration altered its national flag.
- : Kilactic Regeneration lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.