The Incorporated States of Kiensu is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Jion Kojima with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.506 billion Kiensuans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neo Osaka. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Kiensuan economy, worth 682 trillion pisis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 123,987 pisis, with the richest citizens earning 8.5 times as much as the poorest.
The well-to-do in the West Pacific are never on time for important appointments, members of ethnic minorities are more often called "boy" or "girl" than by their actual names, the legislature keeps promising "more study" of corruption allegations against the parliamentary whip system, and Animal Liberationists are regularly arrested. Crime is totally unknown. Kiensu's national animal is the ghost snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Capitalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kiensu was endorsed by The Gold Blood Arkadipa of Nagaraningrad.
- : Kiensu was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Jancokk.
- : Kiensu was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Acerola Orion.
- : Kiensu was endorsed by The Kingdom of Namiona.
- : Kiensu was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes and Highest Average Incomes.
- : Kiensu was endorsed by The Dang Goose of Westime.
- : Kiensu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands"".
- : Kiensu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend HumanSanity".
- : Following new legislation in Kiensu, Animal Liberationists are regularly arrested.
- : Following new legislation in Kiensu, the legislature keeps promising "more study" of corruption allegations against the parliamentary whip system.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Fujai, Marina Nova, Greynne, Arnic, Psikuta, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Condonohia, Tropical Isles, Mathematania, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Atheist States of Philippines, The Free States of Gotham, Shaktirajya, Sensorland, Meedvheyt, Holmani, Twisted Duality, Wickedly evil people, Gryphonian Alliance, Ferroia, Fallgriffin, New Belia, Glorious Existence, Kittenlicious, Oronia, Great Sheriffdom, Comia Noracon, Kisovec, The Rega, Leukogeras, Champaign, Mirchusko, Acropylae, Ingentis Novus, The North American Assembly, Q The Almighty, Lanaroce, DiscGolfLand, Desmosthenes and Burke, Pandaland II, The Technocratic Ideas, The Undivided, Archonina, Liberillia, The Father-Land, Vasilism, Wyndward, Vlobbania, and 65 others.Einherfell, Akshireuya, Ellcrys, Lynier, Futuo, San Mazer, Atopias, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Common Good, Triestine, BoxcarJim, Fumafuma, Constantinopolisia, Libterraria, Dreamers for Hope, Svanland, Matism, Nedtherland, Thyrall, Nevafornia, Rivello, Robbinston, Aldesport, Arvladma, Albyion Kingdom, Athrid HullHund, IndyCar Racing, Altana Pacifica, New Caterse, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Shazey, Inner Paniumati, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Giovanniland, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Yaspica, Orson Welles, Valocke, Xicqy, Forcaforta, Iglot, Podium, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Professor thomas, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Orcatortugs, Weratt, Sirulinuck, The Anti-Social Socialists, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Free Radio States, Santos-Dominius, Omskin, Arifiyyah, Namiona, and Acerola Orion.