The Incorporated States of Kiensu is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Jion Kojima with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.798 billion Kiensuans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neo Osaka. The average income tax rate is 32.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kiensuan economy, worth 969 trillion pisis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 124,373 pisis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Engine room hooch is the drink of choice among the nation's navy, commercial jingles have been ham-handedly forced into world renowned symphonies, the nation's interest in space is at an all-time high while interest in saving the planet is at an all-time low, and replacement organs are grown in vats. Crime is totally unknown. Kiensu's national animal is the ghost snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Capitalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kiensu was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Thessalian.
- : Kiensu was endorsed by The Snarky Solar Observer of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- : Kiensu was endorsed by The Federal Republic of High Wings.
- : Kiensu was endorsed by The United States of The Tropical Archipelago.
- : Kiensu was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Bitar.
- : Kiensu was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Infinite Star.
- : Kiensu was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gresterasland.
- : Kiensu was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Kiensu, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Following new legislation in Kiensu, the nation's interest in space is at an all-time high while interest in saving the planet is at an all-time low.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Fujai, Marina Nova, Greynne, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Condonohia, Tropical Isles, Cro Magnon, Atheist States of Philippines, Shaktirajya, Twisted Duality, Wickedly evil people, Fallgriffin, New Belia, Glorious Existence, Kisovec, The Rega, Leukogeras, Mirchusko, Acropylae, Ingentis Novus, The North American Assembly, Q The Almighty, DiscGolfLand, Pandaland II, The Undivided, Archonina, Liberillia, Vlobbania, Lynier, Futuo, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Common Good, Triestine, Constantinopolisia, Svanland, Thyrall, Aldesport, Arvladma, Albyion Kingdom, Athrid HullHund, IndyCar Racing, New Caterse, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Volkason, Giovanniland, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, and 44 others.Valocke, Iglot, Podium, Ostrogothaland, Orcatortugs, Av Libertas Vindex, Santos-Dominius, Arifiyyah, Overthinkers, Lodiberdade, Dowaesk, Kraboch, Westwind, Gryphonian Alliance, Blue Bubble, Keri Kelli, United Adaikes, Willow Gate, Oliverary, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Muad-Dib, Corbeil, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Haetonia, Crazy Waters, Apexiala, Mucht, Guitermot, Red Neverwinter, Nes Repuland, One Nation under Rob, Hongg Kong, Hoile, Brackadia, Nas Crustium, Hrimland, Almenga, Sensorland, Gresterasland, Infinite Star, Bitar, High Wings, Bhang Bhang Duc, and Thessalian.