The People's Republic of Khvetsch is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Gruss Grossensheknelwehrfehidelorben with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, national health service, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.946 billion Khvetschians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Harvest. The average income tax rate is 8.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Khvetschian economy, worth 502 trillion Kuds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Tourism. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 170,561 Kuds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Great Khvetschian Melting Pot boils out ethnic heritage, EULAs remind customers that "Private Mode" is a browser setting rather than a promise, the rich tend their gardens inside gated urban farming communities, and there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Khvetsch's national animal is the SCP-173, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Khvetsch was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Khvetsch was endorsed by The Kingdom of Espeon LD.
- : Khvetsch was endorsed by The Res publica of From New World.
- : Following new legislation in Khvetsch, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
- : Following new legislation in Khvetsch, the rich tend their gardens inside gated urban farming communities.
- : Following new legislation in Khvetsch, EULAs remind customers that "Private Mode" is a browser setting rather than a promise.
- : Khvetsch endorsed The 15 States of Fellon.
- : Khvetsch endorsed The Dictatorship of Spiruvania.
- : Following new legislation in Khvetsch, the Great Khvetschian Melting Pot boils out ethnic heritage.
- : Following new legislation in Khvetsch, crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination.
Endorsements Received: 56 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Kangarawa, BearStackof2015, Marrabuk, Brotherland, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Asendavia, Am Echad, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Dragons Blood, Axdel, Todd McCloud, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Tretrid, Mays Austrian Nation, Republic of Berzerkistan, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Greater New Cassandra, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, Generousity, Roissyland, New Leganes, Staynes, La xinga, Oofery, Coruh, Sunsistan, Acronis, Anarchica landia, Debluu, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Wallenburg, Dravida India, Layngderfleethe, Lorrana, Eastern Alksearia, Argentianworkslasia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Cellar Doors, The Kulaata Islands, and 6 others.Technocratic Tagalog, Fellon, Spiruvania, From New World, Espeon LD, and Eagle Crest.