|Leader||Emperor Narcissus VII|
The Divine Supremacy of Khoronzon is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Emperor Narcissus VII with an iron fist, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, ban on automobiles, and soft-spoken computers. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 1.016 billion Khoronzonites are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Industry, and Law & Order are also considered important, while International Aid isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shugara. The average income tax rate is 93.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Khoronzonite economy, worth 173 trillion Providence Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 170,640 Providence Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Immigrant herding has become a national pastime, the idiom 'there are plenty of fish in the sea' isn't so reassuring to Khoronzonites, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, and no-one can foil the ambitions of Big Aluminium. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Khoronzon's national animal is the thrall, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Beyond-Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Khoronzon, no-one can foil the ambitions of Big Aluminium.
- : Following new legislation in Khoronzon, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Khoronzon, the idiom 'there are plenty of fish in the sea' isn't so reassuring to Khoronzonites.
- : Following new legislation in Khoronzon, immigrant herding has become a national pastime.
- : Khoronzon changed its national faith to "the Beyond-Cult".
- : Khoronzon lodged a message on the Psychotic Dictatorships Regional Message Board.
- : Khoronzon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector and Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Khoronzon, there's sophisticated talk of revolution within the ever-expanding mining colonies.
- : Following new legislation in Khoronzon, Khoronzon's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand.
- : Khoronzon created a custom banner.