|Leader||Prime Director Arkhon III|
The People's Transhumanist Union of Khoridan is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Director Arkhon III with an even hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, compulsory military service, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.443 billion Khoridii are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dymeria. The average income tax rate is 89.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Khoridii economy, worth a remarkable 1,187 trillion labor credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 140,700 labor credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present, they who do not work shall not eat, confused-looking pigeons slide gently off frictionless window ledges, and the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Khoridan's national animal is the Emperor Moth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Khoridan, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake.
- : Following new legislation in Khoridan, confused-looking pigeons slide gently off frictionless window ledges.
- : Following new legislation in Khoridan, they who do not work shall not eat.
- : Khoridan was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Khoridan, prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present.
- : Khoridan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Khoridan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in Khoridan, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- : Khoridan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Khoridan endorsed The United Socialist States of Narodnya.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Dyl, Silverfish37, Claiomha, Soviet Catgirls, Super Awesome Fun Times, Antinios, Argentigrad, Ephros, Grod Island, Anarchocommunists of the World, Nangka, Zaratov, Lastolana, Rorlenland, Fizzopolis, Kaamapoori, Slackertown, Llorens, Kawany, Helionyx, Ezmwalia, Picuros, Agatep, Sauros, Sincadenas, Wagrurg, Eskhaton, Das Pardgulew, New Samon, Los Estados Socialistas del Cono Sur, Podria, and Narodnya.