The Republic of Khojogek is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, devout population of 918 million Khojogekians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bjagocäou. The average income tax rate is 58.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Khojogekian economy, worth 25.2 trillion leus a year, is quite specialized and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 27,403 leus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Churches frequently hold public 'contraception burnings', religious classes are compulsory for all school students, photographs that show ladies' ankles are considered risqué, and immigrants who don't like the taste of Khojogekian Turnip Chips are immediately deported. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Khojogek's national animal is the bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Khojogek, immigrants who don't like the taste of Khojogekian Turnip Chips are immediately deported.
- : Following new legislation in Khojogek, photographs that show ladies' ankles are considered risqué.
- : Khojogek removed regional password protection from The League of Christian AntiLibs.
- : Khojogek published "READ THIS!" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Khojogek password-protected The League of Christian AntiLibs.
- : Following new legislation in Khojogek, religious classes are compulsory for all school students.
- : Following new legislation in Khojogek, churches frequently hold public 'contraception burnings'.
- : Khojogek changed its national nation type to "Republic".
- : Khojogek was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Khojogek was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Authoritarian.