The Kingdom of Khazad Angren is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its infamous sell-swords, otherworldly petting zoo, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 508 million Dwarves have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Galad-Dum. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 32.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Khazad Angrenian economy, worth 56.0 trillion Arkenstones a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 110,317 Arkenstones, with the richest citizens earning 8.5 times as much as the poorest.
People reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, all the world's a stage for Khazad Angrenian political theatrics, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, and nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Khazad Angren's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Khazad Angren was endorsed by The Borderlands of North Altatude.
- : Khazad Angren was endorsed by The Theocracy of GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO.
- : Khazad Angren was endorsed by The United States of Conservadoria.
- : Following new legislation in Khazad Angren, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers.
- : Following new legislation in Khazad Angren, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused.
- : Following new legislation in Khazad Angren, all the world's a stage for Khazad Angrenian political theatrics.
- : Following new legislation in Khazad Angren, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in Khazad Angren, heavy industry grinds to a halt as new equipment must be biked in.
- : Khazad Angren was endorsed by The Kingdom of Test for a new hope.
- : Following new legislation in Khazad Angren, a determined opposition debates the relative benefits of Arial and Times New Roman for days on end.
Endorsements Received: 123 » Territorio di Nessuno, Sundred, Alunya, Sunto, Corfad, Pallaith, Shibutani, Newpromisedland, El Fiji Grande, Notyoutopia, Surikatia, Kirostan, Ostrinios, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Koda-Land, PlanetPunk, Shadowrik, Omnistria, New Pruessen, Great Bights Mum, Spartoptia, Ninjak30, Napnomadia, Dar es Saalam, Egalico, North Bratislava, Buckerino, Tappan Hills, Bayern-Straubing, Guslantis, Arzenoa, Sil Dorsett, Sinelona, The Rhein States, Uganda Knuckles UK, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Sheldanada, Angwayster, Maott, The United States of Romania, Kwaj, THX1138, Selfgradatude, Kasazzastan, Torakuen, SchoolHouse Rock, Q w e r t y, Ethnon, Holy Oranz, and 73 others.The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Steraz, Racoda, Ibiscaton, United Draconia, Ara Antrizuls, New Bremerton, Black Templares, Agrauron, Dreadton, Guer Aike, The Iron Lions, Norostilors, Saturns Edge, Niradans, Siwale, Misuvelia, SillyString, Wineclaw, Zemnaya Svoboda, Amauri, Peldorn, Jasminlandia, Steampunk Ariel, Solmetria, Federation Terra Australis, Acrabinnia, Plangainer, Trillius, Wilkshire, Lunallian, Greater Kaiserland, Pasargad, Ka Ching, Joodey, The Pantheons, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Haor Chall, Unimaginable Doom, Astronomical, General COE, Frances Francis the First of France, Ejhsa, Unsophisticate, Seidr Wyrd, Valhalla123, Liberum Mundi, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, Rkainjel, Aratani, 1 very fast endotarter, Sanjurika, Yummy Blubber, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Thiammyalllaland, Moubarakistan, Kingdom of Destsky, Vikingiarchy, Lost Staria, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Castle Federation, Noahs Second Country, Vernest Quill, Former English Colony, Votak Matim, Test for a new hope, Conservadoria, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, and North Altatude.