The Imperial State of Khasinkonia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Caarha Draumírha with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed population of 9.601 billion Khasinkontar have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sehaíle Kamqoreie. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Khasinkoní economy, worth a remarkable 2,009 trillion Aochuns a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 209,347 Aochuns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers, anti-government web sites are springing up, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private, and politicians have tenure. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Khasinkonia's national animal is the Khasinkoní Peacock, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Khasinkonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Khasinkonia, politicians have tenure.
- : Following new legislation in Khasinkonia, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private.
- : Following new legislation in Khasinkonia, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Khasinkonia, citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers.
- : Following new legislation in Khasinkonia, the family summer vacation has become a thing of the past following the introduction of the year-round school year.
- : Khasinkonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Khasinkonia, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare.
- : Following new legislation in Khasinkonia, angry men scowl at each other across chess boards.
- : Following new legislation in Khasinkonia, government ministers are regularly seen in the streets confessing their sins and hammering missiles into plow-shares.
- : Following new legislation in Khasinkonia, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
Endorsements Received: None.